Refer to Creating a Gizmo to start a new gizmo.
A Destination is where the reports in a gizmo will be delivered to when the gizmo is run. A destination can be email, drive, FTP, SharePoint, printer, etc. You can add multiple destinations too such as email and disk.
To add a destination to an existing gizmo:
- Click the Add dropdown menu and select Destination to add to this gizmo.
- The Add Destination page is displayed:
- Create a new destination using the New Item tab:
There are multiple types of destinations:
- Disk - The destination path is a network resource and must be a valid Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path. The path components must be in the format of \\server\share\file_path
- Email - The destination is one or more email recipients. Define recipients, select Send From account, type the subject, and type the email body. A WYSIWYG editor allows you to format your email body. You can also insert constants using the menu for the subject or body such as the CurrentGizmoName or CurrentDate.
- Printer - The destination can be a printer
- FTP - The destination can be an FTP server. Select the FTP account and folder to store the output.
- SharePoint - The destination can be a SharePoint location.
Click Save and Close to return to the gizmo.
Click Submit to save this existing destination and return to the gizmo.