Refer to Creating a Gizmo to start a new gizmo.
To add a data driver to an existing gizmo:
- Click the Add dropdown menu and select Data Driver to add to this gizmo.
- The Data Driver page is displayed:
- Select the ODBC Account for the data driver
- Click Get Tables
- Select the Query Table to use
- Make sure the appropriate Primary Key is selected for the table
- Click Add Rule to start to define the query.
- Select the columns for the WHERE clause.
- Add Groups as needed.
- Use the Edit Query button to convert the query into an input area where you can manually edit
- Use the Validate Query button to validate your query is valid.
- Click Save & Close to add this Data Driver to a Gizmo. There can only be one Data Driver on a Gizmo.