The Ekho Service is installed by clicking the Ekho button directly within CRD.
- From the Ekho 'My Servers' screen , click 'Manage Server'
- If the Ekho service is already installed skip to step 5.
- If you have not installed the Ekho service, a window will appear prompting you to install. Click “Yes"
- A command window will open to complete the setup of the Ekho Service. Once completed, it will close automatically and return you to the Server Management screen
- Click “Add Server” to add the current system to your Ekho servers (those that can be managed from the Ekho App)
(NOTE: the red x next to the server image indicates that the current system is not accessible through the Ekho App)
- Once completed, you will receive a confirmation prompt stating that the server was added successfully
- Click OK to return to the Server Status window.
- The Server Name will be generated automatically from the current system name
- The Server ID is a unique identifier that Ekho will use to identify the machine (this will also be generated automatically)
(NOTE: With the current server configured properly, you will see a green check on the server icon)
- The Add Server button is disabled
- If you would like to remove the current server from the Ekho managed servers, click the “Remove Server” button
- You will then be asked to confirm that you would like to remove the Ekho service
- To confirm, click “Yes”
- A window will pop-up briefly to uninstall the Ekho service, then it will close automatically
- When this done, the Ekho window will return to the Add Server window
- Click the Back Arrow to return to the Ekho “My Servers” screen
- To close the Ekho Service manager click the Exit button