Ekho has the ability to show you the most recent errors to occur with the CRD scheduler.
1. From the Ekho 'My Servers' screen, click the server name to open the CRD server screen.
2. Click 'Event Logs' at the bottom of the screen.
3. This will open the CRD 'Server Logs' screen. Here you can view all recent alerts from the CRD Monitor on the selected server.
Note: On iOS or later, you can also share any error by clicking the blue icon at the bottom right corner of each event/error.
4. To view more information on the event/error, click the error to go to the System Alert screen.
5. To go back to the previous screen, click the back arrow located at the top left of the screen.