Deactivating ChristianSteven Software (CRD/SQL-RD/MARS)
To deactivate, perform the following steps:
1. Open the application (CRD/SQL-RD/MARS).
2. Click on the Resources tab in the upper left-hand toolbar.
3. Click Deactivate.
4. If you are sure you wish to deactivate, click Yes on the popup window that displays. This will close the application and open the Deactivation Wizard.
5. On the Application Deactivation popup which displays, click the Yes - I am - SURE buttons in sequence to access the Deactivate button. This precaution is in place to prevent accidental deactivation.
6. Once you are able, click the DEACTIVATE button.
7. You should now see a popup stating Your computer has been deactivated successfully. Click OK.
Congratulations! Your ChristianSteven Software has been successfully deactivated. To reactivate the software, follow these instructions.