- In order to activate the software with a new license, you must have deactivated the software on this server prior to attempting the activation.
- You must have internet access in order to activate CRD. If you do not have internet access, you will need to manually activate the software.
How to Activate ChristianSteven Software
To begin activating, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to the location where the software is currently installed and click on the Registration and Activation Wizard (or RegWizX.exe).
Note: By default, this is either Start > All Programs > ChristianSteven Software or C: > Program Files (x86) > ChristianSteven > CRD/SQL-RD/MARS/IntelliFront/.
2. You should now see the Welcome screen for the Registration Wizard. Click Next to continue.
3. In the Customer Information screen, perform the following:
- Enter your Customer Number and License Number into the appropriate fields. Ensure there are no spaces before or after values entered.
- Note: A new License Key is created each year when you renew your maintenance. Please ensure you are using the most up to date key.
- If necessary, input the Server Name. The Server Name should auto-populate, and you should not need to change the listed value.
- Click Register. This will enable the Activate button.
- Click Activate.
4. You should now see an Activation succeeded! message. Click OK. Then, click Next.
Note: If you receive an error message stating that the activation was not successfully, you can attempt a manual activation or log a support ticket and a member of our Technical Support team can assist with the activation.
5. All license information will pre-populate for you. Verify that it is correct. Then, click Next.
6. Click Finish on the Congratulations! screen to close the Registration Wizard.
You can now open and use your ChristianSteven Software successfully.