With the Cloud Storage tab, you can export reports to cloud services such as Dropbox. Adding the cloud storage options on this tab will allow you to use them as a destination for reports to export to when you create schedules in CRD.
Note: Currently, Dropbox is the only cloud-based service available to use with the CRD software.
To add a Dropbox account, perform the following:
1. Click the arrow next to the Add button on the far right and select Dropbox Account.
Note: Because dropbox is currently the only cloud storage option available, simply clicking Add rather than the arrow will automatically select Dropbox.
2. You will see a pop-up advising you that you will now be redirected to Dropbox.com to grant access to CRD. Click OK.
3. On the dropbox.com browser window that opens, sign-in to your Dropbox account.
4. You will then be presented with a screen advising you that "CSSAPPS would like access to the files and folder in your Dropbox." Click Allow.
Note: CRD will need this access in order export reports to your Dropbox. If you click Cancel, you will be unable to use Dropbox as a schedule export destination.
5. Dropbox will display a success message, and you can now close the Dropbox web browser window.
6. Navigate back to CRD. You should now see your Dropbox account listed under the Account Name/Account Type section.
7. Click Apply at the bottom of the Options window.
Congratulations! You can now successfully use your Dropbox account as a report destination. The Configuration of CRD's Options is complete.