- Once you have purchased CRD, you must activate the installation to continue its use. Each installation you have purchased must be activated.
- Your CRD license must be currently in maintenance to allow activation of any installations. If you are not currently in maintenance, and you desire to activate your installation, you will need to renew your Annual Maintenance. To do so, please contact Customer Relations at 1-888-781-8966, Option 2.
- You must have internet access in order to activate CRD. If you do not have internet access, you will need to log a support ticket to have your license activated manually.
How to Activate CRD
To begin activating CRD, perform the following steps:
1. Open CRD.
2. Click on the Resources tab in the upper toolbar.
3. Click Activate.
Note: You can also open the Activation wizard by navigating to: Start > All Programs > ChristianSteven Software > Registration and Activation Wizard or C: > Program Files (x86) > ChristianSteven > CRD > RegWizX.
5. CRD will now close and the scheduler will stop. Click OK to continue.
6. You should now see the Welcome screen for the Registration Wizard. Click Next to continue.
7. In the Customer Information screen, perform the following:
- Enter your Customer Number and License Number into the appropriate fields. Ensure there are no spaces before or after values entered.
- Note: A new License Key is created each year when you renew your maintenance. Please ensure you are using the most up to date key.
- If necessary, input the Server Name. The Server Name should auto-populate, and you should not need to change the listed value.
- Click Register. This will enable the Activate button.
- Click Activate.
8. You should now see an Activation succeeded! message. Click OK. Then, click Next.
9. All license information will pre-populate for you. Verify that it is correct. Then, click Next.
10. Click Finish on the Congratulations! screen to close the Registration Wizard.
You can now open and use CRD successfully.